We write articles on topics pertaining to science and technology that bring facts to our readers and inspires thoughts. Well researched and lucid articles is a must.
You will have contributed to our efforts of reforming traditional learning practices. You'll get a platform to showcase your intellectual skills, build a portfolio (like this) and reach out to thousands of people who like to learn something new everytime they browse the internet.
- Well researched articles.
- Content creators.
If you stumbled upon our articles, you might have noticed a pattern. That's because our writers abide by the following guidelines.
- Write subheadings in the form of a question.
- Fluidly structure the content, so that concepts or ideas presented build up in order as the article progresses.
- To add media, paste the link to the specific image and our editors will take care of the rest.
- Write the article in at least 1200 words. Articles that aren't able to cross 700 words but still clear concepts and justify the topic are fine too.
- Keep it simple to understand. Make it a conversation between two friends.
- Click baits and link baits are strictly prohibited.
We work hard to increase the quality of our website. We expect all our contributors to respect that.
- Your article should be an original piece. Plagiarism, duplicating content from other websites (even if it's written by you) and spun content are STRICTLY not allowed.
- Link to a reliable and reputable source when presenting facts.
- Refrain from sensationalizing the content of your article. Present facts in a witty and coherent style.
- If presenting an opinion, back it up with facts and necessary statistics that supports your thesis.
- Spam links and links to non-reputable websites will be discarded.
- Answer to queries if a reader has doubts in the comments section.
Please note that all articles, once submitted, belong to Technobyte and the article, or any part of it cannot be published elsewhere. You can link/quote it back to the site.
If you'd like to write a guest post for us, please use this contact form to get in touch with us.
Our graphic designers and editors are always there to assist you in any way necessary. Especially when adding media to the article.