Everything that works on batteries around you; and everything that can have a circuit board, is built by using principles of Digital electronics and Digital Logic design. Digital electronics deals with circuits that operate on digital inputs and outputs. In this course, we will begin by getting to the bottom of what it means to be digital. How digital values are manipulated by circuits. Eventually, we will progress to the memory aspect of digital electronics. We will understand the function of basic digital circuits like counters.
Basic workings of an electronic circuit.
You will be able to progress to the VLSI course.
Our courses are free and will always be.
Completed. If you wish to request additional topics that you feel need to be included in the course. Please contact us using the contact form from our footer below.
– Introduction to digital electronics and digital systems
– Number systems
– Conversion between number systems
– Logic Gates
– Introduction to Combinational circuits
– Adders and Subtractors
– Multiplexers and Demultiplexers
– Encoders and Decoders
– Introduction to Sequential Circuits
– Counters (Synchronous and Asynchronous)