Arduino is one of the largest names in the tinkerer community. Their boards have completely changed the way students and beginners, in general, learn about electronics or coding. In this Arduino course we will primarily be working with the Arduino Uno. One of their most widely used boards. We will start small and gradually get deep into the workings of the hardware. To truly understand a tool’s capabilities, you have to get to know the tool first. The Arduino Uno is your tool and your familiarity with it dictates how you can use it as a problem solver and not just to make textbook projects.
A basic understanding of currents and voltages, an Arduino Uno beginner’s kit, a desktop/laptop and a dash of excitement!
By the end of this course on the Arduino Uno , we believe that you will be more than comfortable with your basics on electronic hardware and basic C programming concepts. We also expect our course takers to benefit from the course in a way that their gained knowledge can then be scaled towards slightly more complex technologies like the Raspberry Pi.
Our courses are free and will always be.
This course is still under development. Please subscribe and enjoy regular updates!
• Introduction to the Arduino Uno, setting up your workstation and getting started
• The first Arduino project
• Understanding everything you can see and touch on the Arduino Uno board (Pins, microcontrollers, communication interfaces etc.)
• The Arduino Community
• Coding for the Arduino Uno
• Projects on the Arduino Uno to highlight important code concepts and hardware functionalities
• Extending the Arduino Uno’s functionalities