How can you contribute?
We write articles on topics pertaining to science and technology that bring facts to our readers. Our posts also encourage readers with an academic background in STEM programs to connect their concepts with real world events and applications. For example, the category of Interesting Facts aims to grab the attention of readers with a fact they might not be aware of and introduce them to a new concept.
What do you get?
You will have contributed to our efforts of reforming traditional learning practices. If you are an aspiring writer, you'll get a platform to showcase your intellectual skills and build a portfolio. Your posts will reach thousands of people who are interested in learning something new every time they browse the internet.
What are we looking for?
- Well researched articles.
- Engineering projects
If you have gone through our articles, you might notice certain patterns that are maintained uniformly across different categories of posts. That's because our writers abide by the following guidelines.
- Subheadings are to be written in the form of a question.
- The content is supposed to be fluidly structured, so that the concepts or ideas presented build up in order as the article progresses.
- Keep it simple to understand. Make your post sound like a conversation between two friends. However, at the same time, be a little pedantic about the facts and technical details.
- No click baits.
We work hard to keep increasing the quality of our website. We expect all our contributors to respect that.
- Your article should be an original piece. Plagiarism, duplicating content from other websites (even if it's written by you) and spun content are STRICTLY not allowed.
- Link to a reliable and reputable source when presenting facts.
- Refrain from sensationalizing the content of your article.
- If you are including a personal opinion on a topic, make sure that it is corroborated with strong reasons, facts or statistics.
- Spam links and links to non-reputable websites will be discarded.
- To add media, paste the link to the specific image and our editors will take care of the rest.
- If your draft contains any promotional links or links to a personal product website, it will not be treated as a guest post. Please let us know if you'd like to advertise with us.
- At least 500 words are necessary (post-edit) to publish the post. Articles that aren't able to cross 300 words but still clear concepts and pertain to science, technology or engineering are allowed. Interesting Facts need to be at least 300 words long.
- Engage with your readers in the comments section.
Please note that all articles, once submitted, belong to Technobyte and the article, or any part of it cannot be published elsewhere. You can link/quote it back to the site.
If the process seems a bit obscure to you then we are just an email away.
Our graphic designers and editors are always available to assist you in any way necessary.